Welcome to Southwestern Public Health’s Inspection Disclosure Site
This website is designed to provide the public with information regarding the inspections of facilities such as pools and spas, tattoo and body piercing facilities, hair and aesthetics facilities, food establishments, licensed child cares and recreational camps in Oxford County, Elgin County and the City of St. Thomas.
The use of this website is subject to and constitutes the user’s agreement to the terms and conditions below:
- The results of all inspections posted on this website describe what the Public Health Inspector observed at the time of the inspection.
- This website is not intended to guarantee the conditions of a facility at all times and should not be relied upon for that purpose.
- We are responsible for inspecting the health practices of the facilities on this site. Southwestern Public Health carries out its inspections pursuant to the Health Protection and Promotion Act. We do not evaluate the quality of goods and services provided.
- Although every effort is made to ensure that the information on this site is updated weekly, Southwestern Public Health cannot guarantee that all information is accurate, complete or current at all times and makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained on this website.
- Southwestern Public Health assumes no liability for any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information, nor for any actions taken in reliance of information on this website.
- This website also uses location data from Google Maps. The precise location of facilities indicated on the mapping view may not be accurate and should not be relied upon for accuracy.
- No endorsement of facilities, or the products or services offered by these facilities, is expressed or implied by any information, material or content included on this website.
Information on this website is solely for the user’s information and is provided without warranty, guarantee or responsibility of any kind, either express or implied. Nothing may be reproduced without the permission from Southwestern Public Health.
If you have any questions regarding an inspection report, discover a discrepancy or if there is a facility not listed, please contact us by phone at 1-800-922-0096. A public health professional will respond to your message (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday) by next business day.